Booking terms and conditions
- All cats must be fully vaccinated. We must have proof of this by either: the vaccination record, or a clinical history from current vet.
- Admit/ Discharge times 9.30am -11am and 5-6pm Monday to Saturday.
- Sunday admit & discharge times 10.15 am -11.30 am. Evening can be arranged if required.
- If your pet is on a prescription diet or if they are a fussy eater bring their own food, otherwise it shall be provided by us.
- Owners must bring their pets medication with them, clearly labeled. A medication form must be completed on admission.
- All personal items, e.g. blankets or toys permitted.
- A 30% non -refundable deposit must be taken on the day of booking or the pen cannot be allocated.
- If the stay is cancelled within two weeks of the admission date, deposits will be held for when rebooking.
- The entire stay will be priced up on admission.
- Any payment due, balance to be settled on day of admit.
- Booking form and consent forms need to be signed.
- Notify cattery staff of any changes to health or behaviour that may affect your pet during its stay.